Fourteen data-rich reports and 10 online videos developed exclusive for language service providers
September 27 -- Machine translation (MT) can fulfill many different roles within a language service provider’s (LSPs) organization. Based on research started in 2011 and surveys and interviews with over 900 implementers of the technology, Common Sense Advisory (CSA Research) is releasing 10 online modules on topics ranging from the basics of MT technology to how to integrate it with other translation technologies. Together, with the comprehensive research from 14 in-depth recent MT reports, these videos provide all the actionable knowledge and data that LSPs will need to step into and embrace the world of MT.
Videos in CSA Research’s in-depth MT coverage include:
- Module 1. Machine Translation: Foundation and Fundamentals
- Module 2. Business Use Cases for Machine Translation (MT)
- Module 3. Deploying Machine Translation (MT)
- Module 4. How to Select a Machine Translation System
- Module 5. Training Machine Translation Systems
- Module 6. Building a Machine Translation-Friendly Supply Chain
- Module 7. How to Sell Machine Translation Services
- Module 8. Measuring and Improving Machine Translation Quality
- Module 9. Advanced Steps to Improve Machine Translation
- Module 10. Beyond Machine Translation: Linking to Other Technologies
"MT enables enterprises to provide more multilingual content on-demand. Further, MT accelerates the growth of LSPs that adopt it. LSPs and enterprises alike need to understand the technology, how to work with it, where it applies, and how best to deploy it," comments CSA Research senior analyst Dr. Arle Lommel.
CSA Research’s structured and documented market research methodologies ensure comprehensive and independent data-driven research for LSPs, technology vendors, global enterprises, and investors. The reports and video modules are available to CSA Research clients. Find out more about CSA Research’s comprehensive coverage of MT technology at csa-research.com.
About Common Sense Advisory
Common Sense Advisory (CSA Research) is the premier market research firm specializing in the language services and technology industry. It provides primary data and insight to assist companies with planning, brand strategy, innovation, competitive positioning, and better understanding of global markets.
Contact CSA Research: 978-275-0500, firstname.lastname@example.org